When it comes to the master bathroom, planning a remodel is usually an uncomplicated process because you’re not constrained by the dimensions of a room. However, for additional bathrooms, the undersized space can present limitations during the remodeling process.
Storage Options for Your Carmel HomeAt Indy Renovation, our bathroom remodelers know the best techniques for optimizing the layout of your room. We can improve the functionality of your bathroom by installing a streamlined shower and sink. Aside from a bathroom remodeling project, you can upgrade small bathrooms by utilizing the most efficient storage options:
- Clear out the Clutter: While you’re organizing the bathroom, the first step is to get rid ofany items you no longer use. Discard all your tattered towels, old medicines, and empty containers.
- Get a Bigger Medicine Cabinet: If your bathroom has a small medicine cabinet, then you’re missing out on opportune storage space. With a large wall-mounted cabinet, you’ll gain thousands of cubic inches of storage space.
- Consider a Vanity: With small bathrooms, you may be tempted to have a pedestal sink installed in order to have more space. But if you really need storage, vanity sinks with deep drawers are better for storing toiletries.
- Use the Wall Space: Most people often overlook the area over the toilet, but did you know there are hundreds of over-the-toilet organizers available? From modern shelves to shallow cabinets, you can decide whether you want a storage option that mounts to the wall or sits on the toilet tank.
- Install Hooks: Another underused space is the area behind the bathroom door. At any home improvement store, you can find racks that pin to the door or hang over the top. The hooks are great for hanging robes and clothing, so your floor won’t be cluttered.