Unique Bathroom Vanity Tops
New bathroom vanity tops can add a sense of style to your bathroom, even when you’re not tackling a complete remodeling project. Whether your tastes lean toward traditional, modern, or somewhere in between, Indy Renovation can breathe new life into a worn or dated space.
Receive a Free Estimate for New Vanity Tops
Bathroom Countertops to Fit Your Style
Indy Renovation installs various types of bathroom countertops, ranging from the inexpensive yet functional to the elegant yet practical to suit your style.
- Laminate — Laminate tops, while less durable than most others, are inexpensive, efficient, and come in an innumerable amount of colors, styles, designs, and textures. A perfect option for those on a budget, they’re also popular for use in multi-unit buildings such as apartment complexes and businesses.
- Solid Surface — Also inexpensive, solid surface vanity tops are an alternative to natural-grain vanity tops such as marble or granite. They’re available in a large assortment of colors and are resistant to mold and mildew.
- Porcelain — A classic go-to style, porcelain has a clean, enduring aesthetic and is fairly inexpensive.
- Tile — Custom tile can create a unique feel for your countertop. Whether you choose ceramic, glass, or porcelain tile, you can show your artistic flair with an intricately designed sink.
- Granite — As the most popular, granite is very durable and has a timeless, natural beauty. Consider matching a vanity top to a granite shower.
- Marble — Extremely elegant, marble countertops are highly durable and epitomize classic sophistication.
When installing new vanity tops, we will also double-check the plumbing connections for any necessary repairs. You can be confident in Indy Renovation’s plumbing expertise.
Having received the Indiana Consumer’s Choice Award for five consecutive years and having been rated as an A+ business by the Better Business Bureau, we make it our top priority to provide customers with high quality, affordable products that work. Don’t forget to ask about installing walk-in tubs and other amenities for family members with mobility issues.
When you’re ready to take your bathroom from outdated to outstanding, Indy Renovation is here. Whether you want your bathroom vanity tops upgraded or need a complete overhaul, you’ll find much to peruse in our reviews and in our catalog filled with 50,000 fixtures. Contact us at (317) 375-4464 to get a free estimate for your Indianapolis home, and don’t forget to check out our current specials.