If you live on a tight budget but your bathroom needs to be updated, don’t worry. You may not realize all of the ways you can save money while bathroom remodeling. Before you start pinching pennies to afford brand new items, gather the supplies you already have and check out these bathroom remodeling on a budget tips.
Ways To Save While Bathroom Remodeling
- Walls: Every garage is filled with the old paint we forgot we had. Go through the buckets and see if any colors already match your fixtures. This way you can get a whole new look for no extra cost.
- Countertops: One of the great things about vanities is that by simply replacing the countertop, you can completely change the look. For a fairly inexpensive price buy a piece of wood, such as pine, and use a router to edge it to the edge profile of your choice.
- Cabinets: Selecting a color you already have or barrowing paint from a friend is the most cost effective way to update cabinets. Refacing old kitchen cabinets with a new wood veneer is another DIY project that will save you money.
Save Money By Bathroom Remodeling With Indy RenovationBathroom remodeling doesn’t have to break the bank. There are quite a few jobs you can do on your own, but for the ones that are beyond your home improvement skills call the bathroom remodelers at Indy Renovation. We put customer satisfaction above everything, providing resources for you to save money yet still receive a finished product that is unsurpassed. Just follow the bathroom remodeling steps below, and make sure to read through our savings report for tips on how to save up to 50% of your time and money.
- Plan a budget: Setting a bathroom remodeling budget limit and sticking to it is imperative. For those who need a helping hand, we offer reasonably priced financing.
- Avoid the middleman: Because we don’t outsource our work, you’ll receive the same, consistent quality throughout the project. We also buy our materials wholesale, meaning we pass the savings on to you, whether we’re doing a small bathroom remodel, a water heater installation, water pump replacement, or a pipe repair.
- Check on the company’s background: Indy Renovation has been awarded a Presidential Award for Excellence in Business, is a 5-time recipient of the Indiana Consumer’s Choice award, and has an A+ rating with the BBB.