Exceptional Custom Tile Installation
Ready to refresh that tired master bath or make a style statement with a new kitchen backsplash? Indy Renovation can up the ante with a stunning new surround or backsplash — and we handle the tile installation too. Rest assured that you’re hiring not only one of the most well-respected and trusted bathroom remodeling companies in Indianapolis, but also some of the best craftsmen in Indiana as well. To learn more about us, contact us today at (317) 375-4464, and we’ll get the plans in the works. Don’t forget to visit our specials page to see if you qualify for discounted service!
Get a Free Estimate on Custom Tile!
With 60-plus years of experience, our tile installers make it their job to create beautiful rooms in Fishers, Carmel, and the surrounding areas, at a price worth your while. Because we buy wholesale items and do all our own work, we are able to save money while still creating the highest quality bathroom.
Trust Expert Tile Installers for a Custom Look
Whether you favor bright, bold colors or muted shades, our tile contractors will create a work of art to enjoy for years in your Indianapolis home. Even without a full remodel, updating a floor with custom tile made from ceramic or porcelain will give the whole room a fresh, new appeal. Although there are options galore, our tile installers typically work with the following materials:
- Glass — Lining walls and accenting floors with glass tile is a great way to intensify light sources, especially in smaller rooms. Plus, most glass options are made from recycled material, so it’s an eco-friendly choice.
- Ceramic — What’s not to like? Useful in almost any room of the home, ceramic tiles comes in myriad sizes, colors, and textures. It’s also environmentally friendly and good for allergy sufferers.
- Subway & Porcelain — As the old standby, porcelain and subway tiles provide a clean, simple look around a walk-in tub or other household fixtures that can flow with many other designs.
- Stone — For a natural, organic feel, stone is the perfect way to bring the feel of the outside into your bathroom.
- Mosaics —Intricately designed and laid out, a mosaic completely changes the dynamic of a bathroom. Our tile contractors can design a border or create a large work of art to be the focal point of the room.
- Slate — This option is perfect for entryways or custom showers, as slate is long-lasting and durable alternative to stone and porcelain.
- Faux Hardwood/Porcelain — For a natural look, lining your bathroom or kitchen floor with a porcelain tile mimicking hardwood is the way to go. It is creative, embraces nature, and is naturally resistant to mold and moisture.
At Indy Renovation, our tile contractors make it top priority to provide custom work. With three generations of experience, we are the Indianapolis experts when a tile installation or a plumbing fix is needed, and our reviews demonstrate our expertise. Contact us at (317) 375-4464 for a free estimate and design consultation. We look forward to serving you!